Priorities for the first decade of the 21st century
1. Re-juvinating Pastoral Ministry :
- To rediscover the identity and unity of CNI.
- To build worshipping communities with adequate pastoral care.
- To mobilize resources for support of Presbyters in the dioceses.
- To develop alternate form of ministry.
2. Evangeliswithout for costlym within and discipleship :
- Spiritual revival within worshipping communities.
- Embodying and exhibiting exemplary life-style.
- To become a missionary congregation.
3. Re-structuring the structure :
- To recapitulate and implement the voice of people expressed through different Commissions, Boards for re-visioning episcopacy, revising constitution and decentralizing administration.
- Ensuring transparency and accountability in all levels.
4. Ministry of Service :
To help the marginalized communities for access to service : education, social and health care through different wings and institutions of CNI Synod and the Dioceses.
5. Solidarity with subaltern :
To express our solidarity in concrete acts with the subaltern : Women, Children, Differently able, Elderly, Tribal and Dalits.
6. Healing Communities :
To create healing communities through inter-faith and intra-faith initiative for common action.
7. Equipping God’s People for Participatory Learning Process :
- To reaffirm and reformulate theological education for ministerial formation.
- To train the laity for ministry of witness and service.
- To facilitate ongoing in-service training.